Environmental testing is the measurement of the performance of equipment under specified environmental conditions, such as:
· extremely high and low temperatures
· large, swift variations in temperature
· blown and settling sand and dust
· salt spray and salt fog
· very high or low humidity
· wet environments, waterproofness, icing
· presence of corrosive material
· fungus, fluids susceptibility
· vibrations (airborne and structural), gun fire
· solar radiation
· high and low pressures (especially for aeronautical and space equipment)
· operating at angles (especially for marine, aeronautical and space equipment)
· electromagnetic interference (EMI), ESD, Lightning
· acoustic measurements
· power input variations
Such tests are most commonly performed on equipment used in military, maritime, aeronautical and space applications.
The demand for quality products is also increasing. Malfunctioning of Product threaten a company’s reputation. In an increasingly competitive industry, there is no room for mishaps; all system components should function properly to guarantee safety for the Product life cycle. If you are looking for a Top Environment Testing Lab for you product in Delhi India then Matrix Test Lab is a name of trust for Environment Testing services in India. To improve the quality of the product & to cope-up the demand, MTL initiated Environment testing services to provide reliable & efficient testing services to esteemed clients as per National & International protocol.
We at MTL, provide complete automotive testing solution ranges from Electrical/Mechanical safety testing to Environmental Testing to ensure, safe and reliable products.
If you are looking for a Top Environmental Testing service for you product in Delhi, India then Matrix Test Lab is a name of trust for Environmental Testing service in India. To improve the quality of the product & to cope-up the demand, MTL initiated for Environmental Testing service to provide reliable & efficient testing services to esteemed clients as per National & International protocol.