DRY HEAT TEST
Dry heat testing is the basic test type used for development, quality assurance and reliability tests. It includes heat-resistance testing and material deterioration testing of specimens such as electronic components in high-temperature environments.
ESPEC's test facilities have equipment supporting maximum temperatures of +300°C and +700°C.
Vacuum ovens and equipment with safety doors (explosion vents) are also available, enabling use of the test facilities for research and development of production technology and test technology.
- Checking high-temperature characteristic of electronic parts and compact electronic devices
- Durability testing and life testing done by evaluating resistance to heat and high temperatures
- High-temperature firing treatment
- Drying tests of various materials
- Preservation testing of packaged test samples
- Heat treatment and aging processes of manufactured products
- Checking production line heat treatment effects, research/development of production technologies
Test equipment particulars
Temperature Chamber Series (installed at ESPEC test facilities)
Test chambers supporting applications ranging from high-temperature testing to heat treatment on production lines. ESPEC has various models supporting several different maximum temperature settings (+300, +500 and +700C) and test area sizes (internal capacities) in demand.
Contact the facilities individually for detailed specifications.
If you are looking for a Top Dry Heat Testing Lab for you product in Delhi, India then Matrix Test Lab is a name of trust for Dry Heat Testing services in India. To improve the quality of the product & to cope-up the demand, MTL initiated for Dry Heat Testing services to provide reliable & efficient testing services to esteemed clients as per National & International protocol.